The Boudoir Loft Suite is situated on the second floor of Didsbury House and is approx. 675 sq ft.
It is one of our most popular suites set into the eaves of the house. This private suite has been designed with creature comforts in mind. The cosy lounge has an array of comfortable furniture which provides an ideal environment for leisure or work.
The bedroom with a luxury handmade double pocket sprung mattress, dressed in crisp white linen, has its own television, is subtly decorated in soft colours with subdued lighting.
The luxurious bathroom has a free-standing roll top bath plenty big enough for two, a separate walk-in monsoon shower and an abundance of Temple Spa toiletries.
- Loft Apartment feel
- Large comfortable bed
- Handmade double pocket sprung mattress
- Widescreen and LCD televisions with Sky
- CD Stereo with iPod docking station
- Working desk with WIFI (pin number available at reception)
- Direct dial telephone
- Complimentary butler tray with fresh milk
- Roll top cast iron bath
- Walk in monsoon shower
- Separate comfortable lounge area with large sofas
The pictures shown are taken from the Boudoir Loft Suite and other features throughout Didsbury House.