There are 5 Cosy rooms situated on the ground and first floor of Didsbury House. These rooms vary in size from 200 – 280 sq ft.
Every Cosy room has been individually designed using a soft colour palate, tactile fabrics and period features with large handmade pocket sprung mattress and luxury goose down feather pillows making intimacy and cosiness a real characteristic of these rooms.
Another indulgent feature of the Cosy room is the free standing roll top bath, allowing for decadent bathing in the bedroom area itself.
All bedrooms have a separate en-suite bathroom with walk-in monsoon shower and generous Temple Spa toiletries
- Large comfortable bed
- Handmade pocket sprung mattress
- Widescreen or LCD television with Sky channels
- CD Stereo
- Working desk with WIFI (pin number available from reception)
- Direct dial telephone
- Complimentary butler tray with fresh milk
- Freestanding roll-top bath
- Walk-in monsoon shower
- Comfortable seating area
The pictures shown are taken from a selection of Cosy rooms and other features throughout Didsbury House.